What We Do
ACGE provides a conduit by which knowledge becomes operational by aggregating talent and building a team uniquely formed to solve a specific problem for each project. ACGE is able to identify organizational needs and use its academic network and subject matter expertise to implement solutions. We specialize in bridging the gap between educational institutions, academic disciplines and research foci to develop unique, multi-disciplinary solutions to complex “real world” problems without the overhead and bureaucracy of dealing with multiple academic institutions.
Most recently ACGE has utilized innovative technology tools to convert solitary distance-learning into a highly interactive competitive learning environment. Our integration of content, multimedia and WEB 2.0 tools such as blogs, wikis, chat, activity walls and challenge activities combine to deliver a critical learning experience. Regardless of size of audience, scope of project, level of staff/student, extent of education, or physical location, ACGE delivers customized, cost-effective products for public, private or government sectors.
ACGE Core Competencies
- Access to a network of intellectual capital facilitated by the company's roots in the academic community.
- Expertise in integration of Web 2.0 technology into training programs.
- Ongoing development of a learning management system (LMS) incorporating assessment tools that optimize the client's ability to track and document learners' progress.
- Expertise in identifying training needs of the U.S. military and formulating solutions that meet their unique requirements.
- Ability to apply vast knowledge of educational principles and creative design to business and industry.
- Subject matter expertise in language training and culture training methodologies.
- In-depth knowledge and experience implementing e-learning modules in the Moodle learning managment system (LMS).